TAKE ACTION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
Demand justice for these 10 individuals at risk
Human rights defenders are under threat across the world — they face intimidation, harassment, imprisonment, and even death. It’s up to people like us to speak out against this injustice, and demand that those in power protect the human rights of each and every one of us.
Today, we have 10 stories that highlight ongoing crises — from attacks on freedom of expression to unjust imprisonment to brazen suppression of dissent. Take a moment to demand action on our 2021 Write for Rights cases right now »
Take Action: Ask each government to take action on these 10 cases.
- Tell Guatemala to free Bernardo Caal Xol
- Tell the United States to help Ciham Ali
- Demand Belarus release Mikita Zalatarou
- Demand Egypt release Mohamed Baker
- Tell Israel to protect Janna Jihad
- Tell Mexico that Wendy Galarza deserves justice
- Demand Nigeria drop all charges against Imoleayo Adeyeun Michael
- Demand that Thailand let Panusaya ‘Rung’ Sithijirawattanakul go free
- Tell China to stop silencing Zhang Zhan
- Tell Ukraine that Sphere NGO deserves justice
Sign The Petition
By providing your mobile number, you are signing up to receive calls, recurring messages from Amnesty International USA at 213-33. Reply STOP to quit. Msg and data rates may apply. Privacy & Terms.