TAKE ACTION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
Demand justice for these 10 individuals at risk
Human rights defenders are under threat across the world — they face intimidation, harassment, imprisonment, and even death. It’s up to people like us to speak out against this injustice, and demand that those in power protect the human rights of each and every one of us.
Today, we have 10 stories that highlight ongoing crises. Take Action: Ask each government to take action on these 10 cases.
- Tell Russia to release Aleksandra Skochilenko
- Tell Bangladesh to drop the charges on Shahnewaz Chowdhury
- Tell Cameroon to free Dorgelesse Nguessan
- Tell Cuba to immediately free Luis Manuel
- Demand France bring justice to Zineb Redouane
- Demand Hong Kong to free Chow Hang-tung
- Tell Iran to free Vahid Afkari
- Tell Morocco to free Nasser Zefzafi
- Tell Paraguay to legally recognize the identity of trans people so they can exercise their rights
- Tell Zimbabwe Joanah Mamombe, Netsai Marova and Cecillia Chimbiri deserves justice
Sign The Petition
By providing your mobile number, you are signing up to receive calls, recurring messages from Amnesty International USA at 213-33. Reply STOP to quit. Msg and data rates may apply. Privacy & Terms.