TAKE ACTION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
Take action on these ten cases
Human rights defenders are under threat across the world — they face intimidation, harassment, imprisonment, and even death. It’s up to people like us to speak out against this injustice, and demand that those in power protect the human rights of each and every one of us.
Today, we have 10 cases that highlight ongoing crises — from attacks on freedom of expression to unjust imprisonment to brazen suppression of dissent. Take Action: Ask each government or corporation to take action on these 10 cases right now »
- Tell Kyrgyzstan to free Rita Karasartova
- Demand Meta provide an effective remedy to activist Maung Sawyeddollah and Rohingya communities
- Tell Poland to drop all charges against reproductive rights activist Justyna Wydrzyńska
- Tell the police to thoroughly and effectively investigate the harassment and killings of AbM members including Thapelo Mohapi
- Demand Tunisian leaders grant Chaima Issa full freedom
- Tell Brazilian leaders that Ana Maria’s son deserves justice
- Show environmental leaders in Australia Uncle Pabai, Uncle Paul and their communities that you support them
- Demand justice for Thulani Maseko, LGBTI ally who was killed in Eswatini
- Urge the UAE to immediately and unconditionally release Ahmed Mansoor
- Tell the governor of Alabama to grant clemency to Rocky Myers who is currently on death row
Sign The Petition
By providing your mobile number, you are signing up to receive calls, recurring messages from Amnesty International USA at 213-33. Reply STOP to quit. Msg and data rates may apply. Privacy & Terms.