TAKE ACTION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
Take action on these ten cases
Human rights defenders are under threat across the world — they face intimidation, harassment, imprisonment, and even death. It’s up to people like us to speak out against this injustice, and demand that those in power protect the human rights of each and every one of us.
Today, we have 10 cases that highlight ongoing crises — from attacks on freedom of expression to unjust imprisonment to brazen suppression of dissent. Take Action: Ask each government to take action on these 10 cases right now >>
- Tell Iran to free Vahid Afkari
- Tell Paraguay to legally recognize the identity of trans people
- Demand Bangladesh drop all charges against Shahnewaz Chowdhury
- Demand Morocco free Nasser Zefzafi
- Tell Russia to free Aleksandra immediately and unconditionally
- Tell Zimbabwe to drop all charges against Joanah Mamombe, Netsai Marova and Cecillia Chimbiri
- Demand Cuba grant the immediate release of Luis Manuel
- Tell Cameroon to free Dorgelesse Nguessan
- Tell France that Zineb Redouane deserves justice
- Demand Hong Kong free Chow Hang-tung
Sign The Petition
By providing your mobile number, you are signing up to receive calls, recurring messages from Amnesty International USA at 213-33. Reply STOP to quit. Msg and data rates may apply. Privacy & Terms.